background

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Second Home Study

So tomorrow we have our second home study. Please pray for us that all goes well. I have spent the last few days trying to keep our house clean. It stays pretty clean for the most part because I can't stand clutter, but trying to keep the floors clean is the hardest especially with two small dogs. My sister has invited us to eat dinner next door tonight so I won't have to worry about keeping the kitchen clean, thank goodness! During the home study we will be discussing things like finances, our level of openness with an adoption, child care arrangements and other information about adoption. Andrew and I have a lot of questions for our social worker this time. We didn't have too many questions for her on the first home study because we didn't know what to expect. This go around I have read up on adoption and have a lot of stuff I want answers to. I will let you know how it goes tomorrow. I just hope that our dogs behave this time!

Don't let the innocent face fool you!


No comments:

Post a Comment