background

Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow in Shreveport

This week has been a crazy one especially with the weather. First of all, on Sunday the weather was perfect. I actually was able to spend most of the day outside in a tank top. Then it started getting colder during the week and then it snowed and actually stuck on the ground. Crazy! I just love February weather in Shreveport. Today my sister came and picked me up for work because the roads were really icy. She is now working for the same company as I am, and I have had the pleasure of training her this whole week. It has been really fun having her with  me and getting to teach her everything I know. She is switching from working with pediatrics to geriatrics. Big switch, I know, but in all honesty they are very similar. Andrew has been sick this whole week as well. I have had to take care of him all week but he is starting to feel much better now (I'm glad because he can get back to cooking again). I had to do most of the cooking this week and I must say that I don't really enjoy it as much as he does. I would hate to take that away from him. Anyway, nothing has happened so far with all the adoption stuff. We are just now in the waiting phase. I will keep you updated as I learn of new leads. Below is a picture of our house covered with snow. One day I will have a picture of my angel playing in the snow (looking forward to that day)!
Koby and Tucker playing in the snow

Our fountain froze up

Andrew and the boys cuddled up on the couch keeping warm

No comments:

Post a Comment