background

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Birthday Party Fun

My older sister, Laura, celebrated her 32 birthday yesterday. All the family got together to celebrate and had such a good time. Andrew had to miss out on the fun because he was working down in New Orleans. He also missed out on the Monjuni's spaghetti and strawberry cake my mom had specially made for Laura. Oh well, maybe next year. 

I got to spend time with my 4 nieces and nephews playing in the back yard. They are all getting so big, I wish they would stay small forever. I had a system going on the swings where I would go down the line and push 3 of them at a time (we only had 3 swings so the 4th child had to sit out). They had such a good time.

After the party was over we got to hang out and watch this TV show called "Cake Boss", I think? It was about this guy who makes all kinds of cakes. He made a crazy denim cake for a baby shower where the lady was obsessed over denim. She was even naming her child Denim; now that's true love of denim. Just hope she doesn't get tired of denim and move onto another type of fabric. Anyway, the cakes that he made were very original and fancy.
I love my family so much and take every opportunity to spend time with them. We have the best time together. I am so glad that God blessed me with them and can't wait until Andrew and I can share them with our baby.  I know my nieces and nephews will look forward to another play mate. I'm still praying for my precious miracle.

I don't have a picture of the birthday girl. She wouldn't let me take her picture because she didn't have on any make-up. Really????

Michelle, Ava, and Noah playing in the backyard.

Two of my favorite boys, Noah and Bryce.

The kids love their cousin Koby and love to chase him around the yard.
Koby is such a good sport.

Ava and Noah gave Michelle a big hug when she got there.
They were so excited to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment