background

Monday, May 2, 2011

Burpies for Babies to Help Adopt!

We have had an unbelievable response to our Burpies for Babies and I thank you all so much for purchasing them. I will continue to make them to raise money for our adoption. I still do not know when we will be adopting but I know that God does and He may still be making our perfect child. I dream of the day when we get the phone call that there is a baby for us. I have rehearsed over and over in my head several reactions to that phone call, but despite all the rehearsals, I know that when that day actually arrives my response will probably not be like any of the ones that I have thought about. I can't imagine how excited and emotional of a day it will be. I thank you all, as well, for all the prayers and support you have offered us during the most difficult time of the adoption process, the wait. Making the burp cloths has helped me keep my mind off this difficult time and has definitely kept me very busy. I just want to remind everyone that they are $10 each and Ali with Sew Fly Monogramming has offered to monogram them for free. She is very talented and has donated her time to help us out and for that I am truly grateful. God is truly amazing and has provided for us more than what we deserve. He is an awesome God and I am blessed to serve Him.

Contact me at laadopt@yahoo.com to order!
Ali has done a fabulous job with the monogramming and the best part about it is that it's FREE! She is amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear about that phone call! Such an exciting thing! My oldest brother was adopted. My parents have told us about that phone call they got after waiting so long for him. It will definitely be an amazing moment leading to an amazing life with your new baby!

    ReplyDelete