background

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What's to come

Thursday we are meeting with someone from the state to discuss the possiblity of fostering to adopt. I am very interested to see what they have to say about adopting through the state. I think it's a wonderful idea but I also don't want to get my hopes up only to have a child taken away from me. Honestly, I haven't a clue what is involved with fostering or adopting through the state. I do know that those children are no different than if I was to adopt privately. Every child deserves love and I am willing to provide all the love I have and more. Please pray for us as we discuss this option and that we can have a clear understanding on which way God wants us to go. I pray everyday for God to lead every step of our adoption process. I don't want to make any of these decisions on my own and I fully trust that God will lead us down the right path.

If anyone has any experiences they would like to share on this topic. Please feel free to send me an email. I could use some advice. Thanks everyone, God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment